Last revised: 25 October 2022
- What data do we collect?
Ammega collects the following data:
- personal identification information (including name, email address and phone number)
- navigation data
- How do we collect your data?
You provide Ammega with most of the data it collects. Ammega collects data and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- use or view our website via browser cookies that you have consented to;
- voluntarily complete a form within company websites; and
- apply for a job online and/or register your interest for open vacancies, using our digital systems
Ammega may also receive your data indirectly, and subject to the necessary contractual safeguards, from the following sources:
- proprietary databases, such as Zoominfo; and
- employment agencies and recruitment consultants.
- How will we use your data?
Ammega collects your data so that we can:
- process your order, manage your account;
- email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, provided that you have agreed to receive such communications;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, where you choose to do so;
- help us understand what products or services may be of interest to you, to help us improve our product and services;
- include you in one of our recruitment campaigns and/or contact you about our vacancies; or
- administer our site and diagnose problems to protect our business, to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems.
When Ammega processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases – subject to the necessary contractual safeguards.
- How do we store your data?
- Ammega securely stores your data on its information, telecommunication and computing systems and in hard copy.
- Ammega will keep your personal data only for as long as is needed to process it for its stated purpose, unless you instruct us to the contrary, or we are legally required otherwise. Thereafter, we will delete your data using good industry practices for erasure of digital information and destruction of hard-copies, in accordance with our legal obligations.
- Ammega would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt-out at any time if you change your mind.
- You have the right at any time to stop Ammega from contacting you for marketing purposes or from circulating your data within Ammega.
- What are your data protection rights?
Ammega would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights, as follows:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Ammega for copies of your personal data that Ammega has collected. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Ammega correct or complete any of your personal data in Ammega’s possession that you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Ammega erases your personal data in its possession, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict or object to processing - You have the right to restrict or object to Ammega's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Ammega transfers the personal data that it has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, with your prior consent, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- keeping you signed in;
- understanding how you use our website; and
- determining your location for language and region selection
- What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Functionality - Ammega uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used;
- Advertising - Ammega uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ammega sometimes shares some limited elements of this data with third parties for advertising purposes - subject to the necessary contractual safeguards. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website; and
- Social widgets and plugins - some widgets and plugins made available by social networks may use their own cookies to facilitate interaction with the website of reference.
- How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, or to accept only certain categories of cookie, and our website tells you how to do this.
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
email: [email protected]
Call: +31 725 751 170
address: Ammega Group B.V.
Marconistraat 15, 1704 RH Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands
For the attention of: The Directors
If you make a request, pursuant to paragraph 6 (data protection rights) we will respond to you within 30 business days.
- How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ammega has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Call: (+31) - (0)70 - 888 85 00
Address: Postbus 93374, 2509 AJ DEN HAAG