For positive drive and synchronous conveying
Ultrasync Belts are fabric based positive drive belts, combining the advantages and characteristics of synthetic conveyor belts and positive drive belts like modular and timing belts.
- Synchronous conveying and positioning
- Food processing
- Tyre and wood processing lines
- Packaging machines and lines
- Hygienic paper production lines
- Vacuum applications
- Improved tracking & non-stick profiles
- No slippage, even in wet and oily conditions
- Bi-directional conveying
- Reduced maintenance
- Available in Food Grade
- Available in blue colour for detection of contamination
Ammeraal Beltech’s Ultrasync Belts are synchronous and driven by a standard T10 sprocket with a pitch of 10 mm. Available up to 1000 mm wide.
Fabrication & Accessories
Ultrasync Belts are fabricated using the same methods as for Synthetic Conveyor Belts and Timing Belts.